Bug report/Issue with site

Ŧristie

Premium
Premium
Ultra
🌙
Verified Original Founding Sponsor Early Supporter
Reaction score
I think that permissions for animated pictures aren't set since It's not going through when I try to set my picture to a gif.

Solution
Sometimes bigger gifs can cause issues, try downsizing that one into the kilobytes or trying another one that is a bit smaller.
Another thing to try is choosing a gif that is smaller than 1280 pixels.

For example, for my gif profile picture, it was only 22.1KB and I kept seeing the same error as you. After multiple attempts, it finally works, so maybe just keep trying as well.
I'm not entirely sure why these issues are happening but it is being looked into.
Sometimes bigger gifs can cause issues, try downsizing that one into the kilobytes or trying another one that is a bit smaller.
Another thing to try is choosing a gif that is smaller than 1280 pixels.

For example, for my gif profile picture, it was only 22.1KB and I kept seeing the same error as you. After multiple attempts, it finally works, so maybe just keep trying as well.
I'm not entirely sure why these issues are happening but it is being looked into.

Solution
Yeah I'm kinda wondering what the verification process Is like, and what are the requirements are.

p.s. I will not be spam asking for verification, I know from personal experience what that is like (I moderate a site that has it and everyone spams asking for verification on the daily)

Back
Top Bottom